Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Policy

I haven't made it official that I consider Saturday-Sunday as one day pretty much so I'm going to do it now.

For the purpose of reviews, Saturday-Sunday are considered a single 24-hour day. This means that Thursday night shows can be posted as late as Sunday night.  Friday shows can be posted up to Monday night.

I know that it's 48-hour period but I spend most of my weekends reading  and doing homework (and sleeping or going to the movies). For the purpose of this blog, the weekend is essentially one day. Just making this clear now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of people's opinions. Remember these reviews are MY opinion and you may disagree with them. These are just TV shows.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.